Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V/56 - FIELD CATALOG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone assist on below issue.

In V/56 how to add more fields into field catalog. Since, could not see some of the fields in that.

Rgds,

Navaneeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha KRISHNAN,

--Go to IMG-Sales & Distribution-Basic functions-Output determination-Maintain output determination for sales document-maintain condition tables- click on Field Catalog :message for sales documents.

--If you have the authorization you can create new entries or else you have to take the help of your Abapers.

--select any field & press F4 you will find the field names with description

--check which field you want to add in the field catalog & save it

--check in condition table you will find the fields which you have added.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Navneeth,

There is possibility in SPRO > SD > Basic Function > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define Condition Table > Conditions allowed fields

- Give the required filed name and save. I did for Billing type. I maintained FKART, Billing Type appeared in field catalog. This can be possible only if the field exist in KOMP & KOMK. Please try and update me the result.

Best Regards,

Srikith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

try adding fields in structure KOMK(header) or KOMP (item). The structure for field catalog is KOMG which in turn uses KOMK and KOMP.

after adding the field in one of the structures use the userexit to transfer the data in these structures.

use of ABAP is required.

Let me know if you need any further help

Regards

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

That can be done with the help of abap.So meet your abaper and explain your requirement.

Thank you,