cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM interfaces not displaying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every body,

I am developing a new FPM application.I have created a new Dc and added XSSFPM and XSSUTILS as used dc;s.I have also created Fc and Vc component.Now the issue is when i am trying to add the interface IVAC and IBLC by clicking on Implemented Interfaces-->add, I got the window,but there is no list of interfaces.Can any one help me why the interfaces are not getting displayed.

Regards

Subrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subrat,

You need to check whether Software Component SAPPCUI_GP_1 is present in your Track or not.Find the below steps.

1.Goto file>New>select Development Component Project.

2.Now you need to select your track where Software Component SAPPCUI_GP_1 is there or not.Now press next.

3.Now you need to enter all the details like name and select type for example Webdynpro and finish.

4.Now your DC is created goto Used DC and add pcui_gp/xssfpm and pcui_gp/xssutils.

5.Now goto implemented interface right click you can find those interfaces.

Hope it helps....

Thanks,

Rahul.

Edited by: rahul.girmaji on Dec 6, 2011 12:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rahul.

Thanks for the reply.I have already done this steps what you have explained and i have some doubts can u please clarify that.

1.I am going to create a DC im our own MSS software component,so why should i go to choose SAPPCUI_GP_1 for creating a DC.

2. I need to navigate to SAPPCUI_GP_1 when i want to add XSSFPM and XSSUTILS as used dc right?

and more

3.do we need make any changes in the selfservice admin before creating a DC.Bcoz i have not touched the FPM folder under self-service admin..

4. One more thing I can only see the SAPPCUI_GP1 Software components under the Activio Dc's section and not in the Inactive Dc' s section.under Inactive Dc's section we have our own software components and no SAP software components

Can u please clarify this.

Regards

RRAY

Edited by: RRAYSAP on Dec 6, 2011 12:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.Solved by me.

Regards

RRAY