SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-U Payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement to extract IS-U payments data to BW. We have a Business Content extractor 0FC_PAY, when i run the xtractror checker(RSA3), there is no data available. But in other Table DFKKZP (Payment lot: Data for payment) has almost a million records in this table, but the extractor is built on other tables which i am not aware off. Can someone please suggest me what tables should i check for the Payments?.

Regards

BN

3 REPLIES 3

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

First find out the Main transaction and Sub transaction values of payment. You can check any CA's checkbook (tcode - FPL9)

Then check out entries in table DFKKOP for payment's Main and Sub transaction.

Thanks,

Murtuza

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In table DFKKOP (Open and cleared items table), you can check for payments as follows:

Clearing Status (AUGST) = "9"

Clearing reason (AUGRS) = 01 (Incoming payment)

The Payment Amount is the Clearing Amount (AUGBT).

The Main/Sub is not relevant, because any Main/Sub can be paid/cleared.

To check for Over-payments, Main Transaction is 0060 (Payment on Account), and the amount will be BETRH.

I hope this helps.

Ivor Martin

dutiwari
Explorer
0 Kudos

As far as I remember there are some dependencies if you have to extra payment data to BW like Invoices should be generated and loaded in BW for initial load then only payments can be loaded (read SAP Standard documentation). You will also have to use Tcode FPSCHEDULER with Mass Activity Type = PAYP to extract Direct Debit Payments