cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel the Recurring inspection of batches??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Recurring inspection lot is created automatically. But Next Inspection date is wrong.

How to cancel the Recurring inspection??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am adding to what was mentioned above.

Recurring Inspection can be cancelled: By changing/deleting the Inspection Interval in Material Master QM View.

You can extend the next Inspection Interval by changing the Mfg date in the Batch Master in MSC2N transaction. (However, pl. check if this is allowed in your business)

These changes will increase/delete the Automatic creation of Inspection lots for Recurring Inspection.

If the Inspection lot is already created (automatically) because of Recurring Inspection, you can use the steps advised by the gurus above.

Regards, KrishnaM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in std it is normally not possible to camcel nay lot which is related to any objject like PP order, Delievery etc.

u need to reverse the posting of that object so that the lot status will set as cancel. bcoz all those lots are stcok relevant.

but non- stck relevant u can cancel directly from QA02> function> cacel inspection lot.

Regards

Edited by: D GURU on Dec 6, 2011 8:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for reply.

it is stck relevant, because i cann't cancel directly from QA02> function> cacel inspection lot.

How to reverse the materials document which created when the inspection lot makes??

i cann't reverse the materials document in t-code MBST. (Error Message no. M7130)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if it is stck relevant than,

not through MBST u reverse ur PP order via CORS, if u have posted stck and proposed UD than first reverse the UD via OSS note application and than reverse the 321 Material document via MBST, when stck again their in QC than reverse PP order.

Ur Lot status set as LTCA.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

i will reverse PP order via CORS.

But PP order not exist. Only Material Document exist.

Currently, Lot status 'REL'.

Can i reverse Material Document?? Or How to make lot status 'LTCA'??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

if material document than what is the mvt type against it htur lot will be there

cancel the material document VIA MBST.

if u face some error than send me the error .

Regards

Edited by: D GURU on Dec 7, 2011 8:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Next is error message.

-

Material document cannot be processed

Message no. M7130

Diagnosis

This material document was generated through the posting of a physical inventory document, a delivery via Shipping, or some other automatic movement (such as an order confirmation in PP or a usage decision in QM) and cannot be processed with this function.

System Response

In this transaction, the system can only cancel a material document if the latter was created using an Inventory Management transaction.

Procedure

Cancel the material document in the component that created the document.

You can only reverse the goods movement created through the posting of a physical inventory document by carrying out a new physical inventory for the relevant material. You can reverse a delivery effected via Shipping using transaction VL09.

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now what I would suggest is ,

1) Remove the Inspection interval from material master

2) Remove the materials from QA07 (deadline monitoring if batches)

then Process this Inspection lot.Do the usage decision & stock posting ( if any)

Now again add material in deadline monitoring & enter inspection interval for fresh lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to QA02--->Inspection lot -->function -->cancel inspection lot