Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC5.3 SP16_6 - Performance Parameter are not populated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

SAP GRC AC 5.3

SP Level 16

For us in RAR , @Configuration>Risk Analysis>Performance Tuning Values are getting saved , But it was gone when i relogin again into the System and its showing blank.

Values are there in the virsa_cc_config table.

Please help.

Thanks,

Jagat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JagatBir,

This is a problem of AC5.3 support Pack 16. This doesn't have any problem until SP15 and this issue has been resolved in SP17 onwards.

If any values were maintained previously in RAR Performance tuning then database will hold those values now also and it will work accordingly.

Thanks

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Are changes recorded in VIRSA_CC_CDHDR and VIRSA_CC_CDPOS tables?

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diego,

we have some entries in VIRSA_CC_CDHDR but all are related to object class risk and function and in VIRSA_CC_CDPOS table we find entry.

But diego why values are not populated on RAR page ?

Thanks,

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagat,

I guess you're on patch 4 for CC, patch 6 is probably your AE patch level. When you perform the changes, the config table should be modified and you should see this message: Performance Tuning - - Configuration data successfully updated at the bottom of the screen.

I've tested it using SP15 and the parameters are shown without problems. So, If the table is changed, the message is shown but you don't see the parameters after login again, It could be an application error. I've checked the release notes for CC: Note 1168120 - Risk Analysis and Remediation 5.3 Support Package (VIRCC)

and the error isn't reported there.

Cheers,

Diego.