cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:consignment fill up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear team,

This the new requirement from one of my client.

In consignment fillup with out PGI performa invoice is happening that should not done for my client.

Can i know how can we control that.

In the sales order item category billing relevance i kept as H(i am thinking) but it is not working fine and i also changes in VTFL that is also not working fine .

can any one suggest me the basic scenario how billing will happen in consignment fillup and also how it will acts with and with out PGI

Regards,

siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

use copying routine "311" in copying reqirment field in VTFL, reward if helpful.

thanks,

Sandeep SIngh Chauhan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

According to your requirement go to VTFL headder and item change the copying requirement(You must have assigned the 011, with this even though PGI is not done system will allow you to do invoice) as" 009 and 010 respectively.

Please let me know if you have any clarifications

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi matturushiva,

--Go To T.Code VOV7 & Select the CF item category and assign D in Billing Relevance

--Go to VTFL copy controls in Item level assign routine 010 in copying requirement.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Consignment Fillup stage, though the goods are at customer's premises, still the goods are the property of the company.

Meaning, they are very well in the plant stock.

Only, in the Consignment Issue stage, the stocks get reduced & stock & accounting updations take place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear team,

I solved that issue but i am having another doubt with out doing delivery and PGI can we raise sales order with reference to the previous sales order for that can we do delivery and pgi.

but it should not be like that.

ex:consignment fill up sales order is 234 is saved but i didnt done any delivery for that.

from 234 sales order i am raising consignment issue it is processing the document and delivery and pgi is happening but it should not done .

Can u please guide me how to control this.

Regards,

siva

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
from 234 sales order i am raising consignment issue it is
  processing the document and delivery and pgi is
    happening but it should not done .

Maintain copy control for

F8 > KE in VTAF,

KE > LF in VTLA and

LF > F2 in VTFL

Better search the forum on this topic for more details.

G. Lakshmipathi