Sales Order status still "Being processed" after invoice (3rd party sales)
Dear SD gurus,
Here's what is done so far:
1. Create a sales order with one line (TAS item cat).
2. Trigger PR to be created. Approved the PR.
3. Create Purchase Order. Approve the PO.
4. Perform MIRO.
5. Create sales invoice based on sales order (billing based on supplier invoice).
6. Invoice released to accounting
Now, when I checked the sales order status, it's still showing "Being processed". However, invoice have already been created and released. I'm just wondering what else have I done wrongly. I believe the status should show "Completed" as well otherwise this order will keep showing up as outstanding in my sales order listing report.
Anyone got any ideas?