cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have an unique reuirment from my pharm client...

They have a option of free goods in an inclusive process,in normal scenario if the customer buy buy 8 pc then he will get 10 pcs with.its ok but here if the cutomer stokiest is able to buy 6 pcs they are also elegible for getting free goods in in proportionate way.

Please provide a suggetion how I will make this config in sap free goods determination.

Regards

Venkat..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You want to maintain different Free Goods determination for Customer & Stockist. For Customer free Goods procedure is Inclusive & for Stockist the free goods procedure is Proportionate.

Now most probably in your case the Distribution Channel for Customer & Stockist will be different. If, yes then you can create Free Goods Condition Table as Sales org./Distr. Chl/Material.

Then maintain the differnet Free Goods Condition records based on above combination.

If incase the Distribution Channel is same, then you can use Customer Group field in Customer Master - Sales Area Data & insert the same in Field Catalogue for Free Goods with help of ABAPer & then create a Free Goods Condition Table with Customer Group.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check Calculation rules in VBN1. There you will get 3 options are

1. Proportional

2. Unit Reference

3. Whole Unit.

Use Proportional in your case.

Hope this will helps you