cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dates in iw38 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam little bit confusing what exactly the mean of dates in iw38 report like (Period, Actual start date,Actual finish date,Actual release date,Basic start date, Basic finish date, Available from date). could anybody explain the exact meanings of those dates.

Regards,

Bhanu Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

There is nothing to confuse by the dates i.e the dates you have mentioned in the query all of the dates are regarding the status of the order.

actual release date indicates the date when the order is released (the date will be captured and saved),in the same way schedule start date and schedule finish date, the dates indicates the starting of scheduling of order.

I think you got my point.just visualise when to release the order and when to schedule the order.

Thanks and regards,

bharat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam little bit confusing what exactly the mean of dates in iw38 report like (Period, Actual start date,Actual finish date,Actual release date,Basic start date, Basic finish date, Available from date). could anybody explain the exact meanings of those dates.

Regards,

Bhanu Pradeep

Hi Bhanu,

This all dates are depends on order system status.

I order is created than order planned start date and plnned finish date is captured

Once you release the order order release date is capture.(Order release date means you are going to execute the order, you can reserve the material etc)

Atctual finish start date is on which date you have started to execute the order after relaease date./

I hope this will suffice your quetion.

Regards,

Vishal Thacker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For most of those fields, we have F1 documentation.Press F1 from those fields for the information.

You can have a look at it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already go through this F1 but i cant get the exact mean of those dates.