cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with transaction QM10.

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I I have a problem with the transaction QM10.

Some customer orders aren´t appearing in qm10, i realised that the problem was that the notes that are create in QM01, weren´t created.

The problem that i have is that these notes are created by scheduler and i don´t know which is the job which do this proccess.

When i enter to the qm10 I search by kind of note and i see Created by scheduler, i put Techincal information and i search the job with the program name but i didn´t found nothing.

somebody knows how i can find this job?.

Could somebody help me with that?

I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks and best regards my friends!!.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you looking for variant to look list of quality notification @ QM10?

If this is the case then go to QM10 --> Menu bar Goto --> Variants --> Display -- here you will get list of available variants. I guess one of variant from the list you are looking for.

What the filter criteria you are entering to execute report QM10? Reason could be filter criteria, which stopping you to get desired result.

Select proper notification status and date, QN type, material, customer..you should get result with notification list what you want.

Let me know if more clarification

0 Kudos

The filter criteria that i am using is customer order.

I go to menu> variant> display. There i should find the job that creates this process?.

In fact , that i need is the job which creates the notes >> In transaction QM01. Do you know how i can search a job which do this procces if i don´t know the user who created it , the name and the date?.

Thanks and best regards!

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can find correct varinat @ menu> variant> display.

Even if you have access of SM37 then you can go and check the all executed job here..Take help of techinical person to understand & find correct job. This job will which variant/ program it used.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your help!! it was very helpfull for me