cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We went live in SAP around 5 months back. Last month we changed the configuration so that costs of the line item are not determined in credit memo. This has been done by removing the cost determination of the item category. This is working correctly when new credit notes are created. We have an issue with the document which are already created. We wand to update these credit notes so that cost becomes zero. Please suggest how I can go about achieving this.

I have tried resolving this through reorganization of infostructures but it does not work.

Best Regards

n

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 1365939 - VPRS logic and Customizing settings in SD. It says related with third-party business transaccions:

"The standard condition 28 sets the VPRS to zero (0.01). VPRS is

also never updated."

Other useful note is SAP Note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the cost relevancy of a billing document item is stored in VBRP table, the change to customizing does not influence already created documents. The only option is to implement CO-PA valuation user-exit (FM EXIT_SAPLKEAB_001 in SMOD customer exit COPA0002) with logic clearing the Cost of Goods Sold value field based on billing document type (VBRK-FKART) or SD document type (VBRK-VBTYP). Then tou can update the CO-PA using transaction KE4S.

Reagrds,

Marcin