Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in retrieving Archived Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Current System: SRM 7.0 (SP05)

Archived Documents: SRM 4.0 Documents

We are trying to retrieve some of the SRM 4.0 documents in our upgraded system (SRM 7.0). We have setup the "Advanced Search" of Employee Self Service, access object is good (BBP_FUNCT - READ_ARCH) and able to list the archived documents in the "Advanced Search" result list. When we click on the "Document number" (URL), another window popups for SC Professional Display, then the system throws exception in the popup stating "Object or set with GUID <object guid> does not exist".

When I check the system I can find the Object GUID in transaction SARI and looks good. Any inputs on this?

Archiving Object: BBP_SC

Archive Infostructure: Z_BBP_SC (Custom Shopping Cart Infostructure).

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess it is standard. We don't change any reference fields. Being said, the archive file does contain correct information. I can see the transaction (SC) in SARI, I can double click and see the list of tables archived with correct GUID

Tables listed...

BBP_PDACC

BBP_PDATT

BBP_PDBEI

BBP_PDHGP

BBP_PDIGP

BBP_PDORG

BBP_PDPSET

BBP_PDTAX

CDHDR

CDKEYTAB

CDPOS

CRMD_LINK

CRMD_ORDERADM_H

CRMD_ORDERADM_I

But, When I go to Portal, click on "Advanced Search", I can list the corresponding Object "Shopping Cart" and click on "Search in" as "Archive" and populate the selection screen criteria and able to list the documents preferred. Once the list comes, We click on "Document Number" (SC # 1234567890 URL) and it gets you to the SC Professional screen of SC. During this point, I get the GUID not found error. What I guess is, the system tries to read the document from DB and couldn't find (since this ARCHIVED cart, it has to read the appropriate archived log and pull the SC from the OS file). I used to do this in SRM 4.0 & 5.0 from Check/Edit Shopping Cart Template and it was all good. But in SRM 7.0, do I miss something to configure something exclusively in order to read the ARCH files when I choose the radio button "Archive"?

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Have you got the answer of this if yes please with me as well ?

former_member487858
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you verified the Field lengh of the GUID field in both AIS and your reference field. Are they differ in length or type ?.

Thanks

Swarna