Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Java Proxy doesnu00B4t work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configured the following steps for an Inbound Java Proxy:

1.- Create a Business System (Web AS Java) where is located the Proxy.

2.- Create a XI receiver comm. channel with the respective configuration

3.- Create a Java Proxy and implemented in NWDS

4.- Generate a .jar archive

5.- Generate a .ear archive and deploy to the Integration Server.

6.- Register the Proxy.

The scenario is JDBC --> XI --> Java Proxy. In the SXMB_MONI TC show no errors but the java proxy doesn´t work, that is, it doesn't do anything. Somebody knows why?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to RWB->Message Monitoring->Message Display Tool and check the status

Are you able to see, messages in the SXMB_MONI ( i.e message sent to Java Proxy)

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Krishna, I've look into the RWB and see an error in the Adapter Engine, I attach the Log in the Audit Log Tab of the message:

Success Message successfully received by messaging system. Profile: XI URL: http://myAppServer:50000/MessagingSystem/receive/JPR/XI Credential (User): XIAPPLUSER

Success Using connection JPR. Trying to put the message into the receive queue.

Success Message successfully put into the queue.

Success The message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue.

Success The message status set to DLNG.

Success Java proxy runtime (JPR) accepted the message

Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection JPR failed, due to: Exception in method $messageSpecifier..

Success The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Mon Sep 04 10:43:06 GMT-04:00 2006.

Success The message status set to WAIT.

Success Retrying to deliver message to the application. Retry: 1

I cannot see all the text in the error message, but it tell me that the error is in the JPR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somebody has any idea?

thank

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have done all the necessary steps.

Seems something wrong with the communication between your messaging system and your application. Pls check your ejb description files and make sure your interface register with JPR is right.

Regards,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ben

I registered again the proxy, and hardcore some functionallity and works well, but when I try to obtain the data of the Message Interface, it doesn't bring data, is as if the object was empty.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ready...

The problem was the structure of Message Type, I was not using it as I had, but already works, thanks anyway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can Somebody tell me what could have possibly gone wrong when the messaging system is not transferring any data to the proxy code.

Thanks and Regards

Arvind

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do verify with this weblog - /people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/27/asynchronous-inbound-java-proxy