cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Block on Credit Memo Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am looking into different ways to implement automatic billing block on Credit memo requests. The specific requirements to include are:

1. If the Order is more than $5000, billing block =Yes

1.1 After deleting the billing block, If someone makes a change in the order, billing block = Yes

Billing block setting in VOV8 and automatic credit control doesn't suffice my requirements. Any ideas on how to address this scenario? Standard solution is preffered (Custom code/userexit is the last option in the list)

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

someone makes a change in the order

You can do this using the CRITICAL FIELDS Check in credit control along with the dynamic credit check.

CRITICAL FIELDS ARE THOSE WHICH ARE RELEVANT FOR PRICING, LIKE QTY / PRICE / PRICING DATE etc.

If the user is not allowed to make any changes (which includes fields not relevant for pricing too), then you will have to use exit.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses guys, I guess the best option is to put the logic in the user exit. Changes to critical field will work if it was a Standard order or a debit memo request, but credit memo requests are not eligible for credit check in our system.

.... Awarded accordingly.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

The standard SAP can't match with your requirement,you have to go for enhancement.

use user exit MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION.

Regards

Ram