Did you mean: 

1 request Idocs created for message type MATMAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have done necessary config.

I have attempted BD10 and BD11.

I have got message that "1 request Idocs created for message type MATMAS"

But iam unable to find the material in target system.

Please suggest what need to be done.

regards

ramSiva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

and did you define a Distribution Model in BD64 of ECC?

Did you check the ECC queue, in SM58?

did you check your RFC destination to PI, in SM59 ?

And in PI, have you received somehting... SXI_MONITOR PI adapter log at outbound of PI ?

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mickael

Thank you for quick response.

In SM58, i have mesages:

"Name of password in correct (repeat logon)"

"Password logon no longer possible - too many faulures"

Please suggest action

thanks and regards

ramSiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Marias,

Heu... the user that you use is locked in PI, because his password is bad. so connect you to PI and unlock it.

After that, as it was lock, that means the password is badly defined somewhere... contact your basis team, as they should reference where this user has been used (normally!). Find where this user's password is badly defined, else the case will reappered quickly...

If you do not know the user, in ECC, go to WE20 (partner profile), find the Idoc port you use to reach PI. In WE21 (port), with this idoc port, you have the RFC destination to reach PI. And then in SM59 (always of ECC), you will have the user name.

in WE20, WE21, maybe you could directly on the object, instead of openning the other transactions.

Mickael

Edited by: Mickael Huchet on Dec 5, 2011 4:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is simple. The target system details are correct. Provide correct server details in RFC destination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have set the current user as the Logon user, changed password and used in both clients.

But still iam experiencing the above message.

Please suggest if any thing i missed.

thanks

ramSiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marias,

And in PI, after having changed the password (why not), have you unlock this user account ? in SU01 of PI, you have a lock button.

if you did it, and changed also the password, as explained, you have perhaps another (or several) program like a RFC destination which uses another password, and so after some exchanges... with a bad/old password, you have your message "too many...", and then the user is again locked...

If you change the password in PI, you should change it in all application which uses this user. I hope you have not the same user from ECC to PI, than from a third-party to PI...

that's why: the use of such technical users have to be referenced in a doc. By this way, if password has to modifiy, we know where we have to update it (mainly in different RFC destination).

Mickael

Edited by: Mickael Huchet on Dec 5, 2011 5:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to connection setup for sending the Idoc to PI .

1. Check we20 partner profiles for the message type matmas in outbound tab.

2. Check the port configured over there.

3. Double clicking above takes you to RFC destination.

4. Do a connection test for the same ,you need to ensure that this rfc destination is working properly..

if that is fine you need to look at PI System and need to check all the configurations are in place or not...

HTH

Rajesh