cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outline items in SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I would like to have some clarifications regarding hierarchies at SC item level.

Concretely, it is supposed that roll up is automatically performed in outline items:

Values are entered at item level and rolled up to the superordinate outline level, whereas the delivery date is entered at outline level and rolled down to the item levels.

Extracted from [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/db/99e4261328459c94353b61395069ac/frameset.htm]

Taking this into account, If I have a root outline (i.e. O1) with two material items as children (I1 and I2) I understand that total price displayed in O1 should be price in I1 + price in l2. I expected something similiar for other fields like Product Category, etc.

The behaviour observed in my current system is that price and many other fields at "folder" level are editable. Their values are not rolled up from the corresponding children.

What am I missing? I think that data displayed at folder level is only informational, so I could hide some fields in order to avoid confussions.

Does anybody knows some related OSS note? Or probably I am missunderstanding the standard behaviour...

Many thanks in advance and best regards

Vicente

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IMG activity to define rollup and rolldown has been used

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

It seems that rollups and rolldowns should be defined via customizing.

Regards

Vicente