cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing of messages to different interfaces via HTTP using one single URL.

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working on an inbound scenario. Messages are coming to SAP via HTTP adapter and i'm using a unique URL of every interface. But what is required is one single URL for all interfaces without any dropbox in PI, i.e. all messages will be pushed to one URL and i have to route them to their respective interfaces, there is no storage involved in PI box.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

>

> I'm working on an inbound scenario. Messages are coming to SAP via HTTP adapter and i'm using a unique URL of every interface. But what is required is one single URL for all interfaces without any dropbox in PI, i.e. all messages will be pushed to one URL and i have to route them to their respective interfaces, there is no storage involved in PI box.

logically this is not a possibility.

But in case you are looking at a generic interface then you will have to handle this using;

1. a generic Data type to accommodate all required structures

2. use conditional routing in configuration to execute further transformations.

I wouldnt recommend this though.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you create an outbound service interface with a generic message type that matches all possible incoming messages? The generic message type needs to contain the root of each possible incoming message type. Create an external definition containing the different message types.

Then you can use conditions in interface determination in order to route to the different inbound interface. In the condition, check the existence of a specific message type and forward the message to the respective inbound interface.

Regards, Martin

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMO, routing of messages for different interfaces using single URL via HTTP is not possible.