SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.change IUCONFIG attribute value in an event-handler of IUICCON (move in)

arnoterhorst
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have been searching for over a week now both on SDN and using the debugger, hopefully this brings more luck.

On the web-client there is this new contracts page with 3 tabs.

On the first tab you can choose a product, select a contract and then click Configuration.

There you can change parameters. (this is View IUCONFIG/ConfigTree) with contextnode ISUORDERITEMCONFIG.

In this case it is not wanted that this configuration page needs to be opened.

So I need to change the value of 1 of these attributes (always the same attribute) automatically when switching to the 2nd tab, or when clicking the save button on the last tab. Or any event on the 2nd or 3rd tab are okay. As long as they are sure to be executed in the process.

I would prefer changing the attribute from within IUICCON/ProcessSaveButtonBar>EH_ONBT_SAVE_PROCESS

or IUICCON/ProcessBar>EH_ONNAVTOACCOUNTDATA

I just don't have a clue how to automatically set one value of these configuration attributes.

Can anybody provide a solution or a workaround?

Is there any way to change the parameters without ever going to the configuration page in the browser?

Thanks in advance for your ideas

Could this thread be moved to CRM webclient?

1 REPLY 1

arnoterhorst
Explorer
0 Kudos

Solved, the solution can be supplied in trade for the right amount of money

(okay is was CRM_ISU_CONT_CHANGE_OW)