cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking status is under display mode/disabled in outbound delivery header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I did an STO between two plants of one company code where at the end of creating the transfer order I encountered with a problem L3124 which was related with lean warehouse mgmt. Then I activated the lean warehouse management for the warehouse number but still I received an error message that there were no picking quantities. Under Vl02n I checked the document header for the delivery document number

There the picking status was assigned as not relevant, I want to make/change it as relevant but the field is disabled i.e. under display mode. What to do?

Thanks in advance,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear M.Santosh.Kumar ,

Check whether the delivery item category is relevant for picking or not in customising.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that you have maintained storage location at the line items in the delivery and try. If this does not work, then delete the delivery and create a new one as you have just activated the lean warehouse.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv Ram,

The creation of the delivery again after deleting the existing delivery is not possible because this delivery is not specific/followed by a sales order but by a purchase order under ME21N following which the delivery was done under Vl02n.

Here as per my understanding the decentralized warehouse distribution block is showing not relevant in the delivery document header is what causing me the problem. Even the creation of delivery i.e. the t.code Vl01n also shows the same status for the tab under the header data for picking (in Vl01n).

I am confused how to create the transfer order because actually under the delivery processing I am taking the subsequent functions key for the creation of transfer order.

Please help and assist.

The lean warehouse have already been activated.

While doing the LT03, I am receiving the error message as "no picking items found", for that my diagnosis was the status of delivery document showing 'not yet picked', with the decentralized warehouse as in not relevant mode.

Thanks & regards,

Kumar.