cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman_Setup blank screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I created a new installation of Solution Manager 7.1 and I'm having an issue where I run SOLMAN_SETUP and then my IE browser opens to a blank screen. I have configured connection for HTTP rather than HTTPS.

I have set all the params in RZ10 per the Configuration manual, and I'm using IE9 on Windows 7. I have also tried on a remote client running Windows Server 2003 with IE7.

I'm just wondering if I am missing an extra configuration, or I am using an incompatible version of Internet Explorer?

I have checked other threads in this forum and I saw a downgrade to IE6 supposedly fixed the issue? I do not wish to downgrade that far unless it's absolutely necessary.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by: Ben Daniels on Dec 5, 2011 9:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to finally fix this. When I maintained parms via RZ10 they did not stick. I was able to change them to the values specified in the SAPNote via altering them at OS level. I am now able to log in.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ben does it saying "Starting Application.." after you run the tcode solman_setup??

The issue is definitely related to IE.Currently I am also using IE6 .

I would advice to set up an OSS with SAP asking the alternate resolution other than downgrade to IE6.