cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC - Order document management (ODM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement to implement a new solution in the SNC for the handling of returnable packaging account statements. So we need to create 2 new structures in the SNC to hold the data that will be sent from our ERP system across to the SNC.

We would like to implement these new structures in the ODM.

Firstly is this possible?

If this is possible, how would a person go about doing it?

I have worked out you need to go into SPRO->SCM Basis->Order Document Management but from there I dont really know how to proceed.

Is there any kind of tuturial that is a step by step guide on how to create a new ODM structure. We are trying to implement variants of the tables RLACSTHD and RLACSTIT

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to extend the ODM.

1)You need to identify at which level you need to extend ODM (I mean Z-field needs to be created) like header level or item level.

2) Once you identify the lsay header level then create manually Z-field in extendable component and then regenerate the ODM.

I am not sure whether any standard documentation is available for this but just follow the above mention steps.

When you have a custom field in ODM and you need to fill up the same:

So you can check the class

/SCMB/CL_ODM

In this class you have methods :

SET1 - Sets data at one level

SET2 - Sets data at two levels

SET3 - Sets data at three levels

Hope this miay help you.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to SAP Note 1178483 - SNC 7.0 Order Documents: Required Customizing

This might give you some insight on how to activate enhancement components of different DDIC structure in ODM layer linked to different SNC supported business processes.

Regards,

Rohit