cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the Extended Classic scenario, what creates the PO on the SRM side?

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This sounds like a simple question, however, I've been unable to find the answer.

What I am looking for is the process (report, workflow or function module etc etc) that actually creates the PO on the SRM side once the shopping cart has been approved (before it is replicated to ECC).

The reason for this is, after a support stack upgrade, the creation of the PO seems to have slowed down once the shopping cart has been created. I'm trying to track down where the PO gets created and what triggers that to happen, in order to work out why it isn't as quick as it was prior to the upgrade, but can't piece together the full end to end process.

I can see the "Workflow Without Approval Shopping Cart" workflow that obviously Releases the shopping cart and sets the status to Approved... I can then see the equivalent workflow for the PO (Workflow Without Approval for PurchOrder), but I can't work out the bit inbetween -

- How does the PO actually gets created in SRM and what triggers that to happen?

Any help will be gratefully received - thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Function Module BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER, converts the SC to a PO in SRM.

0 Kudos

Thank you for this Srinivasan - can I also ask what calls BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER? Is it the "Workflow Without Approval Shopping Cart" workflow?

0 Kudos

its an event related to the shopping cart business object- BUS2121.

your approval workflow should be of status set released, which will trigger the methor BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER, finished approval is the event which will be triggered by the workflow, based on this event, system will trigger reqreq_transfer.

Answers (0)