Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing for RE type order

Former Member
0 Kudos

T-Codes

VA01 - To create RETURN order

VA03 - To DISPLAY the return order

VL01N - To create RETURN DELIVERY ORDER.

VL06O - POSTING GOOD Reciept.

VF04* - For BILLING

It is a ETE bussiness of above T-Codes

In VF04(BILLING) i am not able to find my created RE(return type) document number. It should automatically get created but it is not happening. Please tell me how to do this and what all configuration i need to do for this RE type order billing.

Thank you

Rupesh Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupsesh

Welcome to SDN Forum

While executing VF04, please check what the what is the billing date from feild which you are giving.Also check what is the organizational data you are giving,Just run the VF04 by giving sold to party

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I executed as you said, I am getting MAINTAIN DUE LIST sap window with othe oreder type like F2 with billling date and all but I am not getting any i row with RE order type. Please Help.

Thank you.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please do the following while executing VF04

Dont Maintain Billing Date from

In the Selection tab, dont maintain sales area also,

Check the boxes,order related billing and delivery related billing

Dont Give Sold to party also and then execute.

Please go through the following link which may help you

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/35/2150f686694af191e3af6de07b02fa/content.htm

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on Dec 5, 2011 5:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi singh09rupesh,

--Check yourcopy controls in VTFA & select your billing document & sales order document.

-- Check in VOV8 whether you have assigned RE-Order related billing for your sales document type.

check this below link you will find some solution

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

I am getting my SD document in the MAINTAIN BILL DUE LIST SAP window, there if i will see the detail of that SD doc, its processing status is ready, but once i click on individual billling after selecting that particualr row, it say "No billing documents were generated. See log" and also processing satatus tells doc. is not ready for processing.

Please Help.

Rupesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check in your order type that you have assigned Dlv-rel.billing typ in Billing Tab RE i.e.Credit for returns

I suggest that you use VF01 and select your billing type manually and then proceed