cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use "Additional File"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have attachments to a document e. g. a Word-file with one or two PDF-Attachments. I would like to use the function "additional file" for the Word-File. However, you can only see that there is a additional file, if you open details from the document. I want to see it under "Original" that there is an attachment. Is it possible?

The reason is that we want to convert both documents in one pdf, when the word-file is finished and released. If the attached pdf is handle as an attachment, I can differ, if the pdf is an attachment or converted pdf-document.

Karin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know the standard documentation, that is not helpfull. I know how to use additional file. But I can only see and open the additional files, if I open the Original file (where the additional files connected to) and start the button for viewing the files. But I want to see the additional files when I open the DIS as I see the other documents. Is seems to be that this is not possible or?

Karin

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard configuration setting available to meet your requirement.You would have to navigate to the 'Details' section itself to view the additional files.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the link below on Additional files

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/c1/1c27d043c711d1893e0000e8323c4f/content.htm

I guess using this information you can achieve your desired result.

Regards,

Deepak Kori