cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T Code to get Application Server gateway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please suggest me the transaction code where to check the Application Server / Application Server Gateway which are required as the mandatory parameters for the RFC adapter configuration.

Regards

Pankaj Rajak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please suggest me the transaction code where to check the Application Server / Application Server Gateway which are required as the mandatory parameters for the RFC adapter configuration.

Gateway -> need to find gate way details by using t.code SMGW

aplication Server details -> login page -> change items or/ after login -> Right side bottopm of the page

if sender Rfc Communication channel : need to create RFC destination type -T for Program id

Thanks,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u2022 Got to transaction SMGW

u2022 Choose Goto -> Parameters -> Display and navigate to the Gateway Monitor for <R/3 system name> / Parameters and Attributes screen.

u2022 View the parameters Gateway host and Gateway service under Attributes.

Note: Before checking the connection, create a Sender RFC communication channel with the same Program ID which is used in RFC destination and activate the communication channel after specifying the mandatory parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i m not able find the gateway service in the tcode smgw...pls can you suggest me a solution?

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dharshith,

Generally, The gateway Service will be like this

SAPGW followed by instance number.

Example if the instance number is 00 then it will be like SAPGW00.

You can find this in tcode SMGW. In menu Go to -> Paramaters -> Display and scroll down to see the gateway service.

Regards

Deepak m

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

refer :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SMGW is t-code to get gate way details.

and in you sap logon pad just click on change items their you can find ip address(APPLICATION SERVER) and system number

regards,

ganesh.