cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue:Sample Size is ZERO when LOT size is 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1. We have created and used a sampling procedure of 10% of LOT size. So, when LOT size came for '2' quantity, the Procedure Created sample size - '0'. Due to which the LOT Status is CRTD in QA32.

2. My second query is that Can we take two sampling scenario(procedure) in one sampling Procedure (QDV1).

Kindly help for correcting these issues...

Regards,

Shivraja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First of all u check ur quality plan that u have assigned that sampling procedure or not, secondly in sampling procedure system not allowed you to assign multiple sampling sceanrio in one, as there are only radio buttons which allowed one at a time.

if u have assigned 10 % in material master

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

yes sir , i have attached the Sampling procedure to Inspection Plan.

Now, when i check the sample size in Inspection Lot( i.e. Lot size - 2) , it shows ZERO in sample size. Moreover, the LOT status is CRTD ... i need it in REL!!

The sampling procedure that i have used is 10% of LOT size.

Regards,

Shivraja

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Please clear some doubts;

is the status of Insp. lot "CRTD PASG" ?

Have you tried assigning inspection plan by QA02 or by clicking "Inspection Lot" tab in QA32? (i have assumed that you have done this and you are unable to change CRTD to REL".)

And where did the system thrown a message that" sample size is 0". ?

regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

For inspection plan attahment, check whether in qm view of materil master 'Insp with task list' and Automatic assignment is activated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv,

if lot size is 2 and sampling procedure is of 10%,

then according to me, Your sample size will be "1". because system can not make it "0.2".

If your inspection lot status is in CRTD, and inspection plan is also assigned then kindly check Sampling procedures in Inspection plan.

have you mentioned Sampling procedure for each MIC?

regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

exactly amol,

10% of 2 will be 0.2, but here the prblnm is related to inspection plan assignment, so may have some prblm in that only.

Regards