cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSAEWOULDBLOCK - Resources temporarily unavailable installed gui 7.20

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone,

i had installed sap gui 7.20 in my system and i had to connect to the sap abap and BI systems..

i had given application server link, instance number and system id

and i was prompt with following error

and moreover about OS i am using windows 7 32 bit..i directly installed setupall.exe..as i am into BI.pls let me know whether i did any wrong about the installation of GUI. whether kernal should also be installed in my system?

partner ecc:sapdp03 not reached

Time Mon May 07 19:12:39 2011

component : NI(network interface)

Release :720

Version : 40

Module : nbiuf.cpp

Line : 4634

Method : NlBufIconnect :Connection pending after 10000ms

Return Code : -10

System Call Connect

Error No : 10035

Error Text : WSAEWOULDBLOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable

counter 1

i am into SAP BI..can you let me know in details about the errors..i had gone through the sap forum about this problem..i am confused.so what did post it again

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> and moreover about OS i am using windows 7 32 bit..i directly installed setupall.exe..as i am into BI.pls let me know whether i did any wrong about the installation of GUI. whether kernal should also be installed in my system?

On your local workstation, only the SAPgui client is needed. SAP kernel is the concept related to 'SAP system/server' not the local workstation/PC.

You have to check with your basis team to access the sap abap/BI server via sapgui on your PC. Just by mentioning all the details for server/sid/instance number will not suffice the requirement. Your basis team or the client or your organization has to open up the connectivity/port for you so that you can access and log on to sap using SAPgui. It depends from where (what is your PC's location w.r.t actual SAP server location) you are trying to use SAPgui.

Thanks

Answers (0)