cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Lot Status CRTD after Stock posting from Blockd to Quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have done Quality Inspection for LOT - size -'10'. I did UD 'OK' and posted stock as 7 in Unrestricted and 3 in Blocked.

Now, I am trying to use Inspection type 08 for Stock transfer posting from Blocked stock to Quality after reinspection from the vendor for stock quantity 3 as mentioned above. When i do this Stock posting to quality using Mov type- '349', system is giving warning(msg no" QA187) with POP-UP stating; ' Preparation for the quality inspection Could not be completed'.

As a result of this Stock posting, the LOT that is generated for 3 quantity is Shown with Status CRTD. This does not allow me to do characteristic check or any other activity( like Result recording , UD etc) on this LOT.

Please help how we can remove or prevent this CRTD status ....

regards,

Shivraja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If task list is created already:

Go to QA02--->click on Inspection specification

If task list is not created:

go to QP01-->create inspection plan -->enter proper usage >date of creation must be from past.>then go to Qa02->->click on Inspection specification>click on sample --->save

Status will become REL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Create ur task list in past, means the date before the document posting date.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Thank you for the reply....yes , it resolved the LOT status from CRTD to REL. Many thanks to you ...

Now, for another inspection LOT, i by mistake Check marked Mat. Specifications in Inspec. Type 08 of Material master( actually, i am using Insp. List ) and then created the LOT ( Stock postiong from Blkd to Quality, Mvt Type-349). Now after correcting Insp. type 08 ( removing Check mark from Mat. specification) and follow the Solution told by u as above .

Now if i check the LOT in QA32, it dosent change the LOT status to REL.

any solution for this scenario sir...

Regards,

Shivraja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If u have corrected the inspection type setting after document posting than system doesn't recognize this change.

U need to reverse ur document and than repost it. than system recognize the inspection type setting and pick up ur inspection plan against ur posting and material w.r.t inpection plan.

if u want to do on same lot than goto QA02> enter > goto header---> Special changes ---> Reset sample.

system shows u one screen thn click on above mentioned button "Inspection lot" and ressign ur task list by clicking on it and than sample calculation.

ur ttask list assigned and lot status changed.

Regards