cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

Currently, our sales order is marked for automatic delivery creation. We configured the availability check.

Say, we created a sales order for XYZ material for 500 UOS. Say 200 UOS of this material is available. The system confirms 200 UOS and creates a delivery. The order status is open.

Now when we receive the stocks, we need to go to individual sales orders to do the availability check. Please advise if there is a way we can automate this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The example you describe is exactly the purpose of V_V2; often this is run as a background job at night to "align' the available quantities with the requirements. So in your example, when the remaining requirement of 300 becomes available, the system will automatically assign it to the confirmed quantity of the order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the delay u2026u2026u2026u2026. I am using V_V2.

I entered the materials, plant and unchecked the simulation.

When I clicked the execute button, a log for back order processing by article has come.

Here, u201Cthe new confirmed quantityu201D column is not getting populated. Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check your setting in OVZ9 for repesctive checking group and "BO".

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OVZ9, I have maintained the following settings.

02 individual requirements u2013 BO, Back order processing

Checked include safety stock

Check without RLT

Include sales requirements

Include deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any update

I am using V_V2.

I entered the materials, plant and unchecked the simulation.

When I clicked the execute button, a log for back order processing by article has come.

Here, u201Cthe new confirmed quantityu201D column is not getting populated. Please advise?

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alan Love,

I have maintained u201CEu201D for the sales area in OVZJ transaction. The back order process ran successfully. Thank you for the support.

Please advise if this assignment will affect our regular sales process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. It will. When you manually create sales order, you will get ATP dialog box and the proposed delivery date and confirm qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply and support.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use transaction V_RA.

This is the transaction for Backorder Processing by Sales Document, material, etc.

This reallocates available inventory to specific orders, customers, etc.

Please find the below link

Thanks

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also use any of these T codes to process the backorders. V_V2 or V_RA or V.15

Regards,

Raghav

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

You should use back order processing in this case. Use t-code co06