cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feild KOMV-KAPPL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

The field KOMV-KAPPL (application) for pricing which is getting determined in the sales order is wrong i.e the application should be "TX" instead of "V". Please let me know is tHere any standard config. or setting according to which we can change the application.

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Edited by: aadesh123 on Dec 5, 2011 10:18 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want Table-Field KOMV-KAPPL as TX, your condition type used for the transaction, condition class should be D-Taxes.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your fast response, even after changing the condition category to "D" still the application is "V".

3 days ago, the application was "TX" for the same material customer and condition type.

In transaction V/06 for all t1he tax codnition type the cond. category is maaintained as "1".

But in financial accouting>taxes on sales and purchase>basic settings>check calulation procedure> define condition type, here the different condition types have the condition category as "D-TAXES" and the system gave prefernce to the condition type maintained in FI, in the last 3 days, but somehow now the system is giving preference to the v/06.

Wram Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Edited by: aadesh123 on Dec 5, 2011 10:40 AM

Edited by: aadesh123 on Dec 5, 2011 10:45 AM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For you condition type to be used as TAX condition type the condition class should be D, which important for primary structuring/configuration of condition types . Therefore based on condition class the application of condition type is picked.

Now based on requirement, Cond.category are maintained, i.e., this according too pre-defined categories which may be helpful in routine behaviour.

For reference/undertanding refer following SAP wikis:

- [Condtion Type|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Condition+Types]

- [STD Condition type config|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SD/ConditionType-+SD]

Regards

JP

Edited by: @jpfriends79 on Dec 5, 2011 3:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The application is according to the usage of the condition type. In this case if the condition records are maintained in FV11 the application i.e. KOMV-KAPPL = "TX" if it is maintained in tcode VK11 the application is "V".Thanks for the effort anyways.

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Edited by: aadesh123 on Dec 5, 2011 3:55 PM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think so.

If you really want know what is the application.

Use KONV-KAPPL, to know the sales document number with application as TX.

Then use TCode VA03 and provide that sales document.

Select ITem - Condition.

Select the Tax condition type under the condition type and click on magnify glass(condition details) placed at the bottom of the condition tab.

Just check the same and share your feedback.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JP,

I have checked it in the sales document by manitaining it in vk11 and fv11 the application in the condition type changes accordingly.

To analyse it further maintain eth tax condition in tcode M/06 and condition records in MEK1. Then create the sales document

The application type should be "M"

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Edited by: aadesh123 on Dec 5, 2011 5:04 PM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my experience.

FV11 is for Tax Determination not for sales pricing determination.

Sales condition type are maintained at V/06.

And VK11 is used for maintaining the condition record.

So, condition type define in TAX determination procedure (TCode OBQ3) are different from condition type(V/08) defined in sales pricing procedure(Tcode V/08). Thus, condition type define in TAX determination procedure don't reflect in sales pricing procedure.

Anyways, condition type M/06 and condition records in MEK1 are related procurement(MM) not tax determination. Even Tax condition type maintain in M/06 will have TX as application.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are right...... thanks for all the help.

Warm regards

Aadesh Kamat

Answers (0)