cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middle ware settings and replication issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to replicate DNL_CUST_BASIS3 object . I have done all Middle ware settings as per note

Note 720819 - Middleware consumer entry for SRM in OLTP system

my system details : SRM 7 EHP1

I am having active RFC from ECC and SRM.

When I run R3AS for object "DNL_CUST_BASIS3".

I am getting error in SMQ1 (outboud )in SRM with this error The initial download in the R/3 Adapter was terminated with note "212666 - Initial load canceled because of

corrected QRFC queues"

Generally we see errors in Queue in SRM in inbound SMQ2 but I am getting the error in outbound queue.

i checked SMQ1

I feel that that Middle ware not able to connect to ECC adapter.

I checked my RFC connects and tables in R/3 all are fine.

If any body has simmilliar issue pls guide.

Abdul raheem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

This error usually occurs when there is an overflow of the tablespaces in ORACLE databases or when function module generation fails. You will have to check with Basis team.

You can try deleting the queue in SMQ1and try again.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am refering to below thread

which says entries in CRMPRLS table to exist in SRM and ECC. But in my system no entries are maintained.

Do we need to maintain it manually.

Abdul raheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Are you able to replicate other objects? (PROD0/PROD1)

Entries in table CRMPRLS must exist in ECC. Also this entry is created automatically once you start the first load.

Try replicating PROD0 and PROD1 as BASIS3 is obsolete.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I am gettig the same error when replication PROD0.

I checked againg after running R3AS in table CRMMLSGUID in SRM, there are no entries, and in ECC CRMPRLS table also.

Abdul raheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdul,

Looks like you have missed some setting from note 720819.

Can you check if Log system has been created in ECC system and also assigned to a client? (You can use SALE tcode for this)

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Abdul,

Kindly follow the below steps to resolve the issue here.

1) Maintain the table TBLSYSDEST in both SRM and ERP system with regards to the logical system and Technical and Dialog rfc's.

Also assign the MW_admin in the rfc user.Register the queues with * smqr.

2) Follow the sap note 720819 and maintain all the 5 tables correctly.

3) Before you start the download, you must use transaction SE38 to execute the report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW in the EBP system. In the 'User' field, enter the consumer name that you selected (for example, "SRM").

Select the radio button depending on whether service products should be active or not. The report starts with the default settings in test mode.

4) Ensure that the table CRMATAB in ERP system holds the entries after the step 1. IF it is blank then follow the sap note 1498111 and run the report SMOF_FILL_CRMATAB in SRM.

5) Also check for the R3-Guid in the tables CRMMLSGUID (SRM system) and CRMPRLS (ERP system ). Both should be identical with the logical system.

Kindly abort and load the object again, it should work fine.

Best Regards,

rahul

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abdul,

Check OSS notes below:

[588701 - Change of the logical system name in R/3 Backend system|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/588701]

[765018 - Problems with logical system during data exchange|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/765018]

Regards.

Laurent..

Answers (0)