cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF01 - Cancelling line items that you don't want to be invoiced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus, I am creating an invoice using VF01 with reference to a delivery that was originally created from multiple sales orders. Since I need to create separate invoices for each Sales Order, is it possible to cancel/delet the items that I do not require and then go ahead and create the invoice. My system is not allowing me to do this but was wondering if there was a way?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaqueline,

It's a question about splitting. First of all, take into account SAP Note 11162 - Invoice split criteria in billing document. In VTFA and VTFL (copy rules) try with VOFM 003 for VBRK/VBRP in items, if you want a copy by each SO.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Resolved

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly share with us how the problem has been solved.

Regards

Srinath

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jacqueline,

if you want to manually bill some items and not others, run VF01, then push button 'Selection list'.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have tried this but the problem is that I want to do a split based on the original sales order number and this transaction does not provide the original sales order number against each line item. Regards, Jacque

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just put the SAP Note 11162 and 15461(Delivery and Invoice split due to credit currency).Also check VTFA and VTFL copy controls and check the routine assigned to data transfer feilds.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the invoice to split but it is not based on the originating sales order. Do you know the functional module that controls the split or is this done via a requirement?