cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM MDM Catalog Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert's,

We are using SRM 7.01 server and R/3 -EHP 5.0. I am about to implement SRM-MDM Catalog integrating with R/3 EHP 5.0.

Kindly clarify the following queries.

1. I have created master/ slave repository . Please let me know about scheduling the synchronization of job.

2. During transfer of purchasing contracts, purchasing info records and Model Service Specification through MECCM transaction from R/3, If i need additional records., Please let me know how to transfer customizing data's apart from standard from R/3 to SRM-MDM.

I aware that Badi BBP_SAPXML1_OUT_BADI is avaialble for to enhanse the contract transfer from SRM to SRM-MDM.

Many Thanks in Advance.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Have you searched already for this information? I would be surprised if such data was not freely availalble in Help/Wiki/Forums.

Regards,

Jason

SAP SRM Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jason,

Thanks for your reply.

I have searched in this forum and found while replcating Purchasing contracts, purchasing info records the following records was got transfered from R/3 to SRM-MDM through MECCM transaction code.

1. Product id

2. Price

3. Order unit

4. Lead time

5. Vendor number

6. Contract number,

7. Contract item number

8. Number of purchasing info record

9. Supplier

If i want additional fields like "Plant" to be replicated to SRM-MDM from R/3 what modification should i do. As wells about scheduling the synchronization jobs. From forum i came to know clix command has to used , but i didnt get any information how and where to schedule ??

I would appreciate if you could provide the solution or send me the appropriate links if i missed .

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert's,

Could you please some one enlighten this doubt.

Many thanks for your support.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok/Raj,

Did you get the solution for your problem?

Matt