cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write off 712 and 711 movement manually without creation of Ph inv doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could you please let know whether it is possibel to write off the qty without creation of physical inventory document.

Our warehouse operation is HU managed.

I think it is not possible to write off without creation of physical inventory document , but if it is possibel please let me the process how to write off the qty.

Appreciate your earliest response.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Om,

Standard WM movement types has link "Requirement type" with them. I believe movement type 711 and 712 also have requirement type... so without that it can't be used. Way out can be there by creating custom movement types..but basic question is ..why you need to write off the stock without proper procedure?

Can you check if issue to the cost center or then issue to the scrap..will serve your purpose? any inward or outward movement of valuated stock has to be through proper process.

Hope this will help.

Warm Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We have same openion from our side, to follow proper physical inventory process to do write off.

But as management is planning for a acutal physical inventory process in the next month and before actual PI they have taken a trail run. Taken the dump of LX03, done physical counting and found some differences.

Now they want some intermediate soultion to support them on this ( actual it is not a right way).

The movements 711 & 712 are getting triggered in the back gournd when you do write off at MM level.

To move material to scrap also they need to have some justification and the approval.

Ok, thanks a lot for your reply.

Regards

Om

Answers (0)