cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message for over delivery quantity in case of batch split.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

System is throwing error message if I try to to enter delivery quantity more than target quantity(order quantity) in case of standard process which is ok but in case of batch split when split line created (9000001 for line 10) and if go to item level in line item 900001 and enter delivery quantity more than target quantity system is giving only information message, still line item 10 is giving error message but line 9000001 giving only information message, user want this to be a error massege as well. Delivery item category for all the line items is same and status B is assigned to over delivery in item category. Is there any standard way of achieving this or do we need any modification, if yes then what user exit need to use.

I searched alot about this in last three days but found only one thread which is unanswered, please provide your valuable suggestions. If this problem is discussed already and solved please provide me the link to that thread as I could't find any.

Thanks,

Davinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Still line item 10 is giving error message but line 9000001 giving only information message, user want this to be a error massage as well.

I think it you can possible to change the Information message as Warning message.

Please go to SE91 put the Message Class XX (Ex:V1) there And in No. field enter the message number (Ex: If message no V1293 enter the number as 293)

AND

go for

where used in then select only Program >ok then Program will come select the Program > double click, you will l find the message with the Description.

Now with help of ABAP with just comment on these both the messages. Afterwards you will get the Error message.

Hope this will helps you

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dasaradha,

I tried your way but system is giving following message

Message VL 363 not found in Programs (possibly dynamic calls!)

Any other solution.

Anybody else if any solution for this problem.

Thanks,

Davinder

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I could see the test message as Delivery quantity is greater than target quantity & & in my system for VL363. Can you reconfirm the message number what you had indicated is correct ??

May be you can have a look at note 43324 to check whether it helps you.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Yes the message number you mentioned is correct, although in first case it is working fine ( ie in case of line item 10), the message displayed is error, but same message come as information in case of batch split line item 9000001. I will check this note number and reply back.

Thanks,

Davinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi davinderpalsingh,

tht msg no. means "Delivery quantity is greater than target quantity & &"

once check out in delivery quantity in delivery order

regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be that batch dont have sufficent stock. once check the stock particular batch