cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RA and settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using RA ( revenue method with profit realization) without expert mode.

I have maintained settlement rule for Top billing WBS as settlement to PSG. Also I have maintained settlement rule to below WBS element as the top level WBS( billing element) . Activities under the WBS has settlement rule of the respective WBS to which they are assigned.

Initially, I have only cost on the project, so based on planned revenue and planned cost, I get WIP.

Now when I settle ( choosing heirarchy and orders flag in the selection screen), I see the settlement happening correctly with networks and WBS, but the WIP is not posted to accounting.

But when I run Settlement ( without flagging the heirarchy and order flag in selection screen) , the WIP is posted to accounting.

Need to know, why does it happen. Any pointers towards this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Pradeesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a doubt . i think you might not unchecked the test run first time.

Can you please remove the test run and tick the indicators order and heirarchy. Now run the settlement.

If your problem still persists than goto okg2 and tick the indicator orders in engineer to order production.

please tell me the result

thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your response. My issue is not with RA.

It is the settlement that is behaving differently. At one time when the indicator orders and heirarchy are selected, the networks settles to its corresponding WBS , but the WIP is not posted to accounting.( there is no PSG posting as revenue and cost of sales are zero)

In next case when I run settlement without selecting the orders and heirarchy flag the WIP is posted.

If you can throw further light on this, it would be helpful.

Thanks once again.

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try what i have told. Then tell me the result.

thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried your solution, but it did not change.

Thanks.