Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display key figure values in planning book for repeated CVC values

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DP Experts,

The key figure is showing less value in planning book. I compare the key figure quantity in planning book and planning area. The planning area is showing many values for the same CVC combinations. e.g first record Char x char y key figure 20, then next record same CVC repeated i.e char x char y key figure 30.

When I check content of planning area for the same CVC values, the key figure is showing 50 in planning area(2030). But, when I open the planning book with the same selection CVC values, it shows the key figure quantity = 20 only whereas it should show 50 (2030). It is displaying only one record, where as it should display both the records with same CVC values char x and char y.

Kindly suggest how to display all the records of a key figure in planning book for the same repeated CVC values.

thanks and regards

Murugesan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murugesan,

You either have inconsistencies in your planning area, or (more likely) the evaluation method you are using to reach this conclusion is faulty.

In either case, if this is important to you, raise a message with SAP. Let them do the evaluation necessary to answer your question.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DB49,

I have checked the consistency of planning area and is consistent.

There is no problem with the planning area. I have issue only in the planning book while displaying the values of the key figure. The key figure value is showing less because it is including only one key figure value for the same CVC combinations if it repeated. If the same CVC combinations have multiple values for the key figure, the planning area is showing only one value.

How to make the planning book to show all values of the key figure for the same repeated CVC combinations.

thanks and regards

Murugesan

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murugesan,

Have you checked and made sure that both the values are in the same period? If not so, check the period buckets corresponding to the different periods. Also make sure that you did not select any more filtering criteria in the planning book header.

One more thing, in the planning area, while you check, please confirm that the values belong to the same planning version.

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the key figure values are for the same period in planning book as well as in planning area same version. There is no filter used. Still the planning book displaying less than the planning area.

Kindly advise to check further.

thanks and regards

Murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugesan

Are you using DP or SNP? If this is DP, are you seeing two different values in Live Cache Time Series for the same KF, CVC and same time period?

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

You are right, the evaluation method was wrong. The issue is resolved. I am closing the thread.

thanks and regards

Murugesan

Answers (0)