cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central contract Workflow attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per my understanding we can activate the workflow on any contract attributes/ fields(for central contract) like prices, product category etc.

We can activate u201C1-stepu2019 standard bc set u201C/SAPSRM/C_CT_600_001_SP04u201D and can determined workflow agent based on any attributes like u201CProduct categoriesu201D ,price etc

Or we can use BADI Implementation u201CBADI /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVERu201D for Agent determined based on attribute store in customized table

Please correct me if my understanding is wrong

However we need your valuable inputs on below

1) List of central contract ( CCTR ) attributes/fields on which we can activate the workflow.

2) List of central contract ( CCTR ) attributes/fields on which we can activate the workflow without any badi implementation ( without any coding ). As a part of standard configuration.

Best Regards

EPR_SRM_MDM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please give some more details about your business requirement..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I suppose you plan to use process controlled workflow.

If yes then you can check the tcode BRF and try to create a expression of type formula interpreter.

In the this expression navigate to formula editor and here you can find all the attritutes you can trigger for any business object.

For agent dertermination SAP has already delivered many agent determination method.. If a process level and click on the F4 feature available for field Resolver Name to find all the predelivered methods.

You can check the service market place http://service.sap.com for Workflow Guide SAP SRM 7.0

Path:

service markerplace -> Release & Upgrade info -> Installation & Upgrade Guides-> select SRM 7.0

Regards

Sam