Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding work flow for credit block release in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Kindly help me with work flow-

my scenario is if customers credit limit of 5000$ exceeds in sales order it should be blocked and notification should go to authorize person through simple mail to release this block.

for this i have done settings in out control i have used output type krml and determined partner as employee responsible to release block in customer master but mail is not triggered to authorized person for credit block and how i can create work flow for this so that authorized person should get notify for credit block as well he releases block also.

Regards

Supriya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find the below links

In this link go through the Raja Singh answer.

Hope this will helps you

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please helpe in configuring work flow for sales order release

Regards

Supriya Parimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear supriyaparimal,

Please find the below points to fix your issue.

1. Configure the out put determination by using the condition type KRML.(Hope oyu have done it already).

2.Maintain the condition records in VV11 for condition type "KRML"

3.Then select the condition record and click the communication tab .

4. If you want to give any information you can use "Note for recipient".

5. If the information has to be sent to relevant person you recipient name in the recipient column.

Save the documnet.

If you raise the sales order and if it is blocked then system automatically send the information to respective person.

You can get this in formation in ""SBWP" transaction code.

Check the in box, the information what you have mentioned in the condition records will be appeared.

Please let me know if you have any clarifications

Thanks&Regards

raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

Thanx for your help

Now when we raise the sales order and if it is blocked then system automatically send the information to respective person*. Here when he clicks on the mail it should take him to the credit block releasing tab

Please help

Regards,

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Supriya,

It is not possible through standard SAP.You speak with your abapers.Then can do some integration by development.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz help