cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please advice me on my billing scenerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sd gurus

Here I am facing a typical scenerio for billing. the scenrio is as such. I have a warehouse where inbound and outbound process are happen. I am making inbound by two transaction (po-me21n-vl31n-inbound delevery) after goods recieve I want to charge the customer for my inbound charges( charges includes from port---my warehouse like transporation charges survey charges etc) so i wanna to billing the customer after I recieve the goods how can I map in to sap. please please suggest me. your advice is highly solicited.

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please add the Condition extra charges or Inbound transportaition charges in your Shipment cost pricing procedure and maintain copy controls delivey to billing shipment cost. then you will bill the customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your description below, you could use the functionality of a Shipment document and subsequently a Shipment Cost document to achieve the calculation and settlement of transportation cost incurred for your inbound and outbound activities.

With Shipment Cost (VI01), you are able to settle with the vendor (transporter) separately if you have an external transporter to handle the transportation charges (this is a common scenario).

However, like you mentioned above, if you intend to bill it to the customer in your billing document, this thread has also been discussed before and you may refer to the following:

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.