cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing related problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

i have made sales order and i have done delivery through t code vl01n but while doing billing through vf01 i m getting an error item category zfr1 tan can not be invoiced with billing type f1. here zfr1 is copy of std order(or). i have also set order related billing at item level (tan) and i also assigned zfr1 to f1.kindly help me to solve it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume in VF01, system will propose delivery reference and since the copy control is set to order related system is throwing the error. Ensure that in VF01, you key in order reference and not delivery reference.

G. Lakshmipathi

mohan_goru
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Kindly check the copy controls in VTFA and

have a look on the Sales document type and Item category type In the billing relevance tap

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i want to do order related billing not delivery related billing....what to maintain under item category tan in copy control for order related billing

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume what Srinath meant was t.code VTFA. Make the entries as mentioned by him in VTFA.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chhaviii,

Find the forum you will find lot of answers for order related billing.

Maintain the copy controls in VTFA & select yur Billing & Order document type & in header maintain copying req-001

Reference no- E & check mark the copy item number.

Find the below link you will find the solution.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in VTFL copy control ,wheather copy controls are made between F1 and ZFR1 document types or not.If it is not there then kindly maintain. and also maintain copy control for item category TAN.Before checking copy controls check in ZFR1 sales document type details in billing data that what is the billing document type for delivery related billing.If it is F1 then change it to F2. and then reverse and cancel the delivery document and then create again.

Regards

Srinath