cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Items never get to my NWBC Inbox - GRC PC / RM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have maintained all the master data, links and roles but we never get the work items in our inbox.

Question 1 :

Could you confirm that for PC and RM only SAP_GRC_FN* roles are necessary in the SU01 ?

All the roles are maintained through NWBC.

Question 2 :

What could be the source of our problem with the work items ?

Thank you,

Harold

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudenir_araujo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harold,

Yes, for the question 1 and for the question 2 you will need to review the workflow configurations!

There are a some steps to confirm in order to make sure the workflow will properly works!

Talking about the roles, if you plan a task the owner will receive the task if the workflow is properly setup!

On the workflow configuration you can start checkind the SWI2_ADM1 tcode in order to see if there are some logs for the workflow!

Have you checked if the message were properly generated in SOST tcode? Have you checked the roles for the user wf-batch?

Another very important step is configure the SPRO, with the tasks related with workflow!

What is your current environment? Version and Service Pack?

I will format a step by step procedure in order to help you on the way to find out what is missing for you!

Regards,

Claud Araujo

sonja_koehler2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you send me your step-by step procedure as well, as I am struggeling with the same issues.

thanks

S

claudenir_araujo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SonjaKoehler

Please, kindly check the SAP Note # 1621649 and you will see the attached document better organized.

Also, on Harold999 question related with the roles, don't forget the SAP_GRN_NWBC role on SU01.

Thank you and kind regards,

Claud