SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Profile 000200 or 000202

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I saw in help SAP a description about 000200. There it says that "Comiitment Budget: One for all Fiscal Year" and "Payment Budget: Separatelly for each fiscal year". I can't understand what does it mean.

Does someone can explain what is this charachteristic? What is the diference of that afirmative in relation to the 000350 behavior?

Thks,

Gustavo.

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best way to see the difference is to look at FMUP01: select the two profiles you want to compare; sort by value type and you'll see how the system would behave. For example, you could see that while 000350 EMFs are updating only CB, in 000200 it's done also for PB; for forecasts in 000200 it's due date, while in 000350 it's posting date which sets FM date, etc.

The description of profile itself cannot be too much informative.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Comparing to table FMUP01 both UPs doesn`t have much differences.

I am only afraid of differences that are not shown in the table. Ex. 000351 demands BL activation. That is why I got worry with that description in Help SAP.

Thanks again.

Gustavo.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Yes, I see... Sometimes indeed, as I mentioned in other thread, the logic of the profile could be found not only in the parametrization table, but in other places. But for this only the following is possible:

a) either you have some SAP FM expert who knows (or could find out by checking with the development team) the exact logic of the profile

b) do thorough testing and pray

Regards,

Eli