cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to Ristrict no. of SKU in TLB APO..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While running TLB in APO, can i ristrict no. of SKU in a TRUCK. For Example in a one truck load no. of Material/Item should not be more then 10....is it possible.....

Regards

AJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

GSU
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes,it ishould be possible with TLB profile parmeters...Define SKU in customizing...

In the Parameters for TLB Profile: XX section of the TLB profile, you can define upper and lower limits for the following standard parameters:

● Weight

● Volume

● Pallet Positions

You can define your own parameters in Customizing for SCM Basis under Transport Load Builder (TLB) > Define TLB Parameters.

Thanks and Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Suresh,

I did the same created new TLB Parameter MAXITEM. But at the time of running TLB system giving error message " No active BADI Implementation for Calculation of parameter MAXITEM".

Thanx in advance..

AJ

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

The following SDN thread has some relevant information:

There are 2 notes that should be relevant for you - 710198 and 847955. 710198 is the note that gives you details regarding implementation of Badi, and 847955 is like an example kind of note.

There is another thread also which you can have a look at:

My version is SCM5.0, and I can see that there is a sample implementation available /SAPAPO/TLB_EX (Sample implementation for BADI /SCA/TLB_EXT)

Hope this is helpful for you.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan

Thanx for the the information , i implemented badi /sapapo/tlb_ext and activated method "Product into parameter". After this i am stucked as in the method i think a logic has to be written, can u help me out..as i am not able to catch the values..

Regards

AJ

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AJ,

I have not really worked on this Badi earlier.

What I understood after looking at this method PRODUCT_INTO_PARAMETER is that you need to convert your quantity of the product into parameter value.

In this method PRODUCT_INTO_PARAMETER, you need to calculate the custom parameter value (so no. of SKUs) that correspond to your truck load.

Put a breakpoint at the method. While creating a TLB shipment (make a simple shipment for the test), when code would stop at the method, check out the IT_LOAD table. I think the field IT_LOAD-QTY would either correspond to quantity in your Base UoM of the product, or could correspond to truck load unit. (I can't be sure about this without checking in debug, and it's not possible for me to play around in my system). Having a look at data, you should be able to understand what data is available in the method.

In the method, you should put in a code to convert from either Base UoM to SKU (e.g. if 10 kg = 1 SKU of product, then divide the QTY field available in IT_LOAD by 10 to get number of SKUs i.e. EV_PARAVAL), or from truck unit to SKU (so, in this case, just say that EV_PARAVAL = IT_LOAD-QTY).

Hope this helps.

Thanks - Pawan