SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation to company code in transaction EA05.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue where an employee of company code X can view billing documents of company code Y in transaction EA05. This should not be the case. Employees of company code X should only see billing documents og company X. I have checked the authorisation objects related to EA05 and they have been maintained correctly. Also the program(for EA05) which displays the document does not have check on company code authorisation.

Does anyone has any idea on how we can have this check on company code. Or do we have to write a code in the program for the check?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Minal

2 REPLIES 2

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I guess there is no mechanism to switch this kind of check. The only option is to find out any user exit and add custom code.

Thanks,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy EA05 and create Z TCode, in ztransaction you write a input parameter as a company code and based on selection cretiria programer can restrict the other company code documents.

rgds,