cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when calling Adobe Interactive Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Created a Adobe Form using SFP and integrated into webdynpro abap application,and when i am testing the application its giving the error. and the errror details are.

The following error text was processed in the system RD1 : WebDynpro Exception: The ADS call has failed. You can find information about the cause in the error.pdf on the application server

The error occurred on the application server S0164SAPDEV2_RD1_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: CREATE_PDF_DDIC of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: CREATE_PDF of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

Method: SET_CONTENT_BY_WINDOW of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

And I searched in SDN and Followed the same steps and still its giving the error and Basis Team is saying that everything is working fine from there side.

Please Provide the Requried Information with steps so that i can close this issuse.

Waiting for Reply.

Thanks & Regards.

Bhushan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that bind the dataSource to a context node which has cardinality 1:1 or 0:1 ,

The root of the binding to the dataSource can't be a 1:n or 0:n. You can have children of the bound root that are mult-element however.

If the cardinality is already 1.1 or 0.1

then check your ads settings by executing the below report.

testing below program in se38:

FP_PDF_TEST_00

and let me know.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

i tested the program FP_PDF_TEST_00 its working fine . but still i am getting the same error

The following error text was processed in the system RD1 : WebDynpro Exception: The ADS call has failed. You can find information about the cause in the error.pdf on the application server

The error occurred on the application server S0164SAPDEV2_RD1_00 and in the work process 0 .

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Method: CONV_VIEW_INTO_VE_ADAPTER_TREE of program CL_WDR_INTERNAL_WINDOW_ADAPTERCP

can u give me steps for creating webdynpro adobe form so that i can find out the mistake in my application.

or can u say me how to integrate the smartform in pdf in webdynpro abap.

Please provide me requried information.

Waiting For Reply

Thanks & Regards.

Bhushan.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the cardinality of node which you bind to datasource attribute of interactive form?

Regards

Srinvias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinvias,

Thanks for the reply cardinality of node is 1:1, when i am testing this form through SFP T.CODE its working fine and when i am using this form in webdynpro abap its showing the error.

The ABAP call stack was:

Waiting for Reply

Bhushan.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

Goto ST22 tcode, and select your error,

then left hand side , click on "source code extract"

now analyze your error code,

in front of exact line error you will find an arrow like this >>>>>>>>> ,

Now check and analyze.

Regards

Srinvias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your reply, when tested in st22 i getting the error in standard code. this is the method i am geting error.

method RAISE .

DATA: error TYPE STRING.

error = MSG_STRING( msg = msg a = a b = b c = c i = i j = j k = k ).

>>>>>>>> RAISE EXCEPTION TYPE CX_WD_GENERAL EXPORTING msg = error.

endmethod.

Please support me to close this issuse.

Waiting for Reply.

Thanks & Regards.

Bhushan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

What is the type of your adobe intreractive form.It should be of type "ZCI".

And are you able to see the output directly from SFP?

Regards,

Simi A M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simi,

Thanks for the reply,I am using adobe interactive form type ZCI LAYOUT,when i test the adobe through t.code sfp its asking for id and password and entering the id and password its asking for output device and the output device i am giving is "zpdf'. and i am geting the output in pdf. when i testing through webdynpro abap its giving the error and the error details.

WebDynpro Exception: The ADS call has failed. You can find information about the cause in the error.pdf on the application server.

Thanks & Regards.

Bhushan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

Test the report FP_TEST_IA_01 also, if this report is working correctly than it will generate the Interactive form.

Let me know the results.

Also goto transaction SICF, and check wether services FP and FPADS are also activated.

Path for these services is:

default_host -> sap -> bc

Regards,

Amit

Edited by: Amit on Dec 6, 2011 10:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the reply, I Tested the report FP_TEST_IA_01 its working fine and i am getting the output where i can edit the pdf form, services FP and FPADS are also activated. If i test the standard application WDR_TEST_ADOBE its giving the same error.

WebDynpro Exception: The ADS call has failed. You can find information about the cause in the error.pdf on the application server.

Thanks & Regards.

Bhushan.