cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help required on a Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a scenario where PI will receive proxy from SAP and it will place a .txt file on third party system via AS2 communication. Dynamic file naming is implemented.

I have to send an acknowledgement back to SAP indicating the status(success/failure) of the file placed on third party. The acknowledgement back to SAP should contain the filename.

Please suggest a suitable implementation approach for this requirement. (preferably not BPM)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are looking for the acknowledgement once the txt file is created in the target directoy.

1. Built the custom adpater module to write a separate file ( with all the required information which you would liek to see in the acknowledgement )

2. Build an interface ( file to proxy ) to poll the above created file and update the status back to SAP.

If you are looking for the acknowledgement once the txt file is reached the third party application.

You have to request for the MDN of the message sent using AS2 protocol. once the MDN is recieved you can update the status

Thanks

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is not possible without BPM.

You have to rely on BPM to execute you probelm.

I hope you might have already read this blog, but still posting it for your reference.

[|]

regards

Ramesh