Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Number of Filters in SM19

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I was setting up the audit profile for firefighter ids numbering more than 50 and came to know that the max number of slots available are only 10 , controlled by profile parameter rsau/selection_slots . Is it possible to increase the max valu of this profile .

my client does not want to activate audit logs for all users rather just for specified number of firefighter ids .

What would be the best practices here. Is there a workaround ?

Best Regards,

Vishal Padiyar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is not the number of slots, but rather the number of users for whom there is one slot per user.

You can solve the problem using param rsau/user_selection, but you must first verify that it is OK for SAP* to become all users who's names start with SAP.

Cheers,

Julius

3 REPLIES 3

blanca_serrano
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Vishal,

No, it is not possible to set it to a value higher than 10. You can also see not 539404.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Blanca

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is not the number of slots, but rather the number of users for whom there is one slot per user.

You can solve the problem using param rsau/user_selection, but you must first verify that it is OK for SAP* to become all users who's names start with SAP.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

thanks Julius , we will take this option