cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot activate simple Integarion Process on SP15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have here a simple integration process based on the <b>BPMPatternCollectTime.</b> I receive multiple idocs during a certain period of time, after that I map the idocs into a legacy format.

I have declared abstract interfaces for both structures and have linked these to container variables in the process.

When I want to activate the process I get the following error message from the transfromation step:

<u>Expression must return the interface type <b><Abstract source interface></b></u>

I have checked the interface mapping and message mappings and they both look Ok.

What else can be?

Thanks for any help.

Rob

Message was edited by: Roberto Viana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is caused in your transformation step when the source and target are not both abstract interfaces.

Also, run SXI_CACHE in the GUI and see if your BPM has a return code of zero once you are sure your target and source are the correct abstract interfaces.

Cheers

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked/run SXI_CACHE and the different caches are Ok.

I cannot find the BPM in the list, but I think this is correct as this process has not yet been activated.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have declared abstract interfaces for both structures

>> do confirm !!

Also in your interface mapping make sure you have abstract interfaces defined since only then inside the BPM it can be used.

Also do a cache refresh once you make any changes and activate.