cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement CNEX0038 : EXIT_SAPLCOMK_012 (CJ20N) error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have created custom tab in material component in CJ20N. Where i am displaying certain editable fields (to display /update)regarding material data.

The values are getting displayed in fields correctly for all materials under same WBS element. But when i click on the material in different WBS element vaules are not getting displayed correctly . This is because when i click on material in different WBS element , the value of WBS element remains same as of previous material in user exit EXIT_SAPLCOMK_012 which i have used to fetch values.

Scenario:

Open a Proj. and expand all

wbs element1(e.g K.001087.01.02.01.01) -> n/w -> activity -> material component (abc) here in custom tab fields are there to update / dispaly

wbs element2(e.g K.001087.01.03.02) -> n/w -> activity -> material component (pqr)

when i move from abc to pqr, the value of wbs element remains same(of abc) in EXIT_SAPLCOMK_012 (I_AFVGD). I am using structures in this exit to get the material details.

I used this exit EXIT_SAPLCOMK_012 because it gets triggers when we move from one material component to other.

Please suggest if there is another exit or enhancement for my requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi, Mahesh!

I know it's been a long time, but I got a requirement to enhance the component screen on CJ20n and I can't find how to do it.

Can you tell me, if you remember, how did you create the custom tab in material component in CJ20N??

Thanks in advance!

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think Exit is not trigering when you change the material. See that exit is triggered whenever you change the material.

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary